Making a city-wide surveillance and AI object detection
system reliable, secure, and easy to manage
Innodisk delivered a detailed concept of a smart city with advanced surveillance and AI object detection capabilities on a massive scale.
Object detection is a vital part of the smart cities of the future, bringing essential features to strengthen security, improve traffic, and function as an overall backbone of smart city services. With AI features such as license plate recognition, traffic flow analysis, and precise detection and determination of traffic accidents and violations, such smart city solutions promise a better and safer future. However, the large-scale deployment of smart devices in combination with the massive amounts of data that require secure processing, these smart city solutions also pose an enormous challenge to both devices and their operators.
By bringing together Innodisk’s rugged, high-performance products with Innodisk’s advanced software technologies, Innodisk could present a compelling and economically viable concept optimized for large-scale deployment. Innodisk’s signature ruggedness meant that the smart city devices could withstand any challenging environment they were put in, and the high-performance components made sure that all data could be processed expediently. Innodisk’s software and hardware technologies ensured the highest level of data security—from edge to cloud. Finally, Innodisk’s sophisticated software suite made the entire system easy to manage and maintain, proving that the smart city of the future is possible today.
We at Innodisk believe that through cooperation, we can overcome any challenge. By maintaining an active line of communication from inquiry to implementation, we ensure a tailor-made solution that fits your application. We are committed to innovation with our continual focus on hardware, firmware, and software integration.
- Smart city AI devices produce huge volumes of data in small packets
- Extensive area coverage and many geographically challenging applications that pose additional challenges to management and maintenance
- Data security is a vital component due to the scale and type of data processed by the smart devices
- A diverse set of applications, making integration into a single system particularly challenging
- Innodisk’s rugged, high-performance memory and storage solutions
- Innodisk’s iSMART and iCAP software suites for effective and cost-efficient management and maintenance
- Innodisk’s hardware and software solutions for data security and data integrity
- A wide range of form factors, interfaces, and custom integrations to fit into all smart city applications