Providing equipment ready to take on the tough
requirements posed by AIoT solutions in autonomous vehicles
Innodisk supported a partner with the components and expertise necessary to bring the partner’s AI-enabled autonomous vehicle concept to life
Autonomous vehicles and their AI systems have extremely high requirements for security, responsiveness, and reliability as they not only continuously process enormous amounts of data but also need to ensure the safety of both its passengers and other persons in the vicinity of the vehicle. These tough requirements necessitate that the vehicle’s AI system receives an uninterrupted stream of data from a large number of sensors, allowing it to make the right real-time decisions all the time—without any exception.
High-performance and AIoT-optimized components from Innodisk combined with Innodisk’s proprietary software technologies ensured operational stability as well as the reliability and ruggedness required by in-vehicle applications. By working closely with the system integrators, Innodisk was able to expedite the design process and ensure an optimal 360-degree solution to the challenges faced by the partner’s autonomous vehicle concept.
We at Innodisk believe that through cooperation, we can overcome any challenge. By maintaining an active line of communication from inquiry to implementation, we ensure a tailor-made solution that fits your application. We are committed to innovation with our continual focus on hardware, firmware, and software integration.
- AIoT applications in in-vehicle solutions necessitate high-speed and high-bandwidth memory
- Frequent writing and huge amounts of data requires highly reliable memory and storage solutions
- The solution needs to be able to operate with multiple computing systems used in the autonomous vehicle
- All equipment and components needs to withstand unstable power supply and an EMI-sensitive environment
- Required to withstand environmental stresses, such as extreme temperatures, high humidity, and vibrations.
- Partner required hands-on support to expedite the design process and bring the concept to reality as quickly as possible
- Innodisk’s high-performance 3200 MHz DDR4 modules
- Innodisk’s high-performance NVMe flash memory able to endure very high terabytes written (TWB)
- Innodisk’s rugged interface expansion cards to address all interface needs
- iPower Guard and iCell for protection against unexpected power failure and power instability
- Wide temperature, conformal coating, and side fill technologies to ensure reliability in operationally stressful in-vehicle conditions
- Global operations and local support to effectively support the partner and expedite their product development