Keeping a logistics company in full control of their now
highly efficient vehicle fleet
Innodisk, with subsidiary Antzer, provided a customized solution that gave a client the tools necessary to improve fleet management and allow effective remote management.
A logistics company wished to upgrade to a more efficient means of managing their vast fleet of vehicles. The company required technology that would allow it to monitor vehicle information from on the go from mobile devices. The customer also wanted to implement management and maintenance features that would assist them in managing their fleet on a per-vehicle level.
Innodisk and subsidiary Antzer provided a 360-degree solution that fully addressed the client’s needs. Antzer’s OBDII vehicle tracker provided the required vehicle information necessary for effective fleet management, with Innodisk’s iCAP management and maintenance platform providing company staff with the flexible management tools necessary to stay on top of the entire fleet from anywhere and any device.
We at Innodisk believe that through cooperation, we can overcome any challenge. By maintaining an active line of communication from inquiry to implementation, we ensure a tailor-made solution that fits your application. We are committed to innovation with our continual focus on hardware, firmware, and software integration.
- Client currently unable to dispatch vehicles efficiently
- Difficulty in gathering much-needed vehicle anomaly data
- Necessary to manage fleet remotely and from mobile devices
- iCAP software platform with a customized management interface for efficient remote fleet management
- Effective vehicle data collection and transmission to the cloud