High-performance Memory and Storage for Train Surveillance
An Australian national IT supplier partners with Innodisk for high-performance storage and memory that fulfill AIoT surveillance requirements.
Australia requires heavy-duty rail transportation services across its over 7-million-square-kilometer of terrain to support industrial and commercial needs. Since police protecting the daily activity on each coach would be practically impossible—not to mention too financially stressful for an already strained government service—a different solution was necessary.
Since theft and assaults occur regularly on trains, to ensure public safety, authorities have installed DVR systems with IP cameras to monitor carriages and onboard activity. These AIoT-enabled devices require reliable storage and fast memory to capture video streams and analytics without disruptions to speed or data capture. Innodisk’s storage and DRAM solution met these requirements and delivered quality, easy storage integration, and secure data management.
The Australian IT partner provided a DVR security system with Innodisk’s SSD and DRAM solution inside, enabling the system to deliver unmatched read and write speeds from several 5MP (2560x1960) connected IP cameras. The overall performance, reliability, and durability of Innodisk’s solution meant that all cameras were able to produce stable video data feeds and reliable video analytics to the installed DVR system.
The solution did not only meet the requirements of AI applications in demanding IoT environments but also thoroughly addressed the hurdles faced when mixing IT equipment with rugged terrains in transportation applications.
We at Innodisk believe that through cooperation, we can overcome any challenge. By maintaining an active line of communication from inquiry to implementation, we ensure a tailor-made solution that fits your application. We are committed to innovation with our continual focus on hardware, firmware, and software integration.
- Fulfill high-capacity SSD requirements for multiple connected IP cameras
- Seamlessly resolve high-resolution video file sizes on the SSD to deliver high & stable write speeds while avoiding frame loss
- Deliver rugged, robust, and compact components that can withstand vibrations and tension
- High-performance Toshiba TLC industrial-grade 3D NAND
- Firmware optimization for surveillance applications, providing high and stable write speeds
- Small form factor DRAM modules designed for harsh onboard vehicle conditions
- 2GB capacity
- 1333MT/s DDR3
- Compact SO-DIMM form factor
3TG6-P 2.5” SSD
- 4TB of high-performance 3D TLC
- Innodisk’s proprietary, high-quality NAND flash
- RECLine™ firmware optimization for surveillance applications