Helping a client stay up on their assembly line equipment
to reduce costs and improve uptime
Innodisk provided a comprehensive solution that enabled the client to always be in full control of their devices and equipment, significantly facilitating management and maintenance work
Modern smart factories are full of advanced equipment and devices that are required to function at an optimal level and in perfect coordination with little supervision. However, with so many devices and so much data generated by all these devices, it can be extremely difficult for system operators to stay on top of such assembly lines. One client with a state-of-the-art factory hoped to improve efficiency and system stability by making management and maintenance work easier.
By integrating all important equipment and devices with Innodisk’s iCAP device monitoring software, the client was able to drastically streamline factory management and reduce costs incurred by maintenance and planning work. With iCAP, the system operators also received timely alerts about potential device and equipment malfunctions—even when off-site—which facilitated timely repairs and replacements to improve system uptime.
We at Innodisk believe that through cooperation, we can overcome any challenge. By maintaining an active line of communication from inquiry to implementation, we ensure a tailor-made solution that fits your application. We are committed to innovation with our continual focus on hardware, firmware, and software integration.
- Difficulty of collecting pertinent device information from a diverse and vast range of devices and equipment
- Inability to predict system crashes and device failures
- Necessity of storage equipment life prediction to ensure timely replacements
- Often insufficient manpower on site
- Notification system implemented through iCAP
- Online device and equipment management interface accessible from anywhere
- Continuous monitoring of storage devices and other equipment
- Automatic issuing of email and text message alerts in the event of abnormal device behavior and failure