Making car parks smarter and more resource-effective
with intelligent devices and software tools
An increasing number of vehicles competing for a limited number of parking spaces is a problem all too familiar in many cities around the world. One part of the problem is inefficient use of existing parking spaces, with better utilization through technological innovation presenting a viable method to improve parking. To address this challenge, a client approached Innodisk to create a solution that improves their ticketing and parking planning system.
Innodisk’s solution provided the customer, a parking authority in a city, with a solution that allowed it to monitor vehicle positions within designated parking areas. The system also allowed authorized personnel to generate alerts and parking violation tickets, thus reducing the need for physical inspection of parking sites. Additionally, the solution allowed the client to optimize their parking system, enabling them to maximize revenue while also taking traffic constraints into account.
We at Innodisk believe that through cooperation, we can overcome any challenge. By maintaining an active line of communication from inquiry to implementation, we ensure a tailor-made solution that fits your application. We are committed to innovation with our continual focus on hardware, firmware, and software integration.
- Significant manual work requirements associated with site inspection and ticketing
- Poor utilization rates and low efficiency in many parking lots
- Ability to determine the optimal location and size required for new parking lots
- SSD storage devices with the durability and longevity necessary to operate 24/7 in challenging conditions
- Small form factor storage devices suitable for edge computing systems
- Device monitoring and lifespan prediction with the iSMART software platform